Easy Flatbread Pizza Recipe in Just 15 Minutes
Need a quick lunch? This easy flatbread pizza recipe can be ready in just 15 minutes making it perfect for the busy work week.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time15 mins
- 1 flatbread
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) Homemade Pizza Sauce
- 40 g (1/3 cup) Mozzarella cheese grated
- Desired toppings
Preheat the oven to 200C (180C fan forced)
Line a baking tray with baking paper, and place the flatbread on the tray.
Spread the pizza sauce over the flatbread.
Scatter the grated cheese over the sauce.
Add your desired toppings. Try not too add too many toppings as this will cause the pizza to go soggy.
Place the baking tray in the oven, and cook for 8-10 minutes, or until the pizza is browned to your liking.
Remove from the oven, cut into slices and enjoy!
- Nutrition information is provided for a basic Margherita pizza, using a commercial pizza sauce. Homemade sauce, and the addition of toppings will change the nutritional analysis.
- Flatbreads can be frozen for up to three months, and do not need to be thoroughly thawed prior to cooking
- Keep the toppings light to ensure your pizza does not go soggy.
Calories: 361kcal | Carbohydrates: 36.5g | Protein: 16.8g | Fat: 16.6g | Cholesterol: 33.2mg | Sodium: 955.8mg | Sugar: 4.2g | Vitamin A: 8% | Vitamin C: 12%